Top of rope has indoor metal fitting for easy installation
Add a 1/2″ OD link for quick and easy attachment
Each rope comes with a whipped end with a durable poly boot cover
Choose between our knot options/climbing assists (see pictures);
No Knots – Traditional rope with no knots. Tougher and more challenging.
Rest Grip Knots | RGK – Woven & spliced onto rope every 18″ to provide better grip when ascending & rest areas descending.
Our Indoor Gymnasium Climbing ropes are made with 1.25″ premium grade natural manila, poly Dacron and polypropylene ropes. Top of the climbing rope has a metal eye fitting for easy installation to ceiling attachment. Choice of 4 different bottom options to prevent unraveling. Our climbing ropes also have 3 different climbing assist options.
Decide which rope:
Step 1: Choose between our rope options (see pictures);
- Natural Manila Rope – traditional, superior quality, pure “Grade A” manila rope. Best manila in the industry. This natural fiber rope absorbs perspiration for the best grip and is extremely durable, very little splinters.
Step 3: Choose the length;
- Gymnastic Rules: state that climbing ropes without bottom knots should be long enough so that at least 42″ of rope is on the floor. Measure distance from floor to overhead girder and add 3.5′.*
- Regular Gymnasium: climbing ropes should be distance between the floor and the bottom of the overhead girder minus 1′.*
- we can custom cut any rope you need.
* special considerations for beam clamps are not included in these measurements
Step 4: Choose between our 4 finished bottom options (see pictures);
- 2 – Whipped end with a durable poly boot cover
- 3 – Large turk knot with leather seat
- 4 – Braided back
- 5 – Anchor clamp
Step 5: Choose between our knot options/climbing assists (see pictures);
- No Knots – Traditional rope with no knots. Tougher and more challenging.
- Rest Grip Knots | RGK – Woven & spliced onto rope every 18″ to provide better grip when ascending & rest areas descending.